RGEC Election Results

Share |

Postby MarkInman » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:37 am

A message from The Chair:

The Roasters Guild Elections have closed and the results are in.

As the Chair of the Roasters Guild Executive Council, I would like to take a moment to congratulate our new and returning Executive Committee members. While being a part of the Executive Council takes a lot of time and effort, it will be one of the most rewarding things you will do in your coffee career. As the Roasters Guild evolves, our new ideas, programs and events will continue to be driven by our volunteers that assist in shaping our future. Our volunteers help the Roasters Guild improve what we have to offer to our members. These industry representatives who are elected to the Council are our backbone and help direct the path we choose.

First of all, I would like to welcome our newest members. We are always happy to have new energy to add to our council and think that they will have a lot to offer.

Welcome Andi Trindle-Mersch of Philz Coffee. Andi is a long time industry veteran who has worked in just about every area of specialty coffee.

Welcome Steven Lee from Groundwork Coffee and Tea. When Steven is not creating entertaining and effective campaigns, he has been a long time roaster and industry man-about-town.

Welcome Jen Apodaca of Blue Bottle Coffee. Jen is a long time industry professional who has worked for some of the biggest names in coffee.

I would now like to thank our returning members.

I would like to congratulate Joe Marrocco of Cafe Imports. Joe has been an invaluable member of the EC and It is with great pleasure that he will be working with us for another term.

I would also like to congratulate Sevan Istanboulian of Cafe Mistique. Sevan has been both an effective member of our EC as well as one of the best social event hosts I have ever met. If you have not attended his room parties at the Retreat, you have been missing out. I look forward to serving with Sevan for another term.

Please help me in making all of our new and returning members feel welcome.

Regards,
Mark Inman
MarkInman

First Name: Mark
Last Name: Inman
City: Healdsburg
State: CA
Zip Code: 95448
Company: Olam Specialty Coffee
Roasting Since (Year): 1991

Postby Spencer » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:50 am

Congratulations to the new Executive Council members of the ‪‎Roasters Guild. We are expecting great things from your leadership and look forward to celebrating your success. What will be your contribution?
Spencer

First Name: Spencer
Last Name: Turer
City: Burlington
State: VT
Zip Code: 05401
Company: Coffee Analysts
Roasting Since (Year): 1995

Postby daphid » Wed Mar 18, 2015 9:52 am

Congratulations to all you crazy people! We had a great list of candidates - not one dud!
daphid

First Name: David
Last Name: Kastle
City: Seattle
State: WA
Zip Code: 98115
Company: Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Co.
Roasting Since (Year): 1997
AOL: davidkastle

Return to “%s” Executive Council Elections