Roasters Guild Executive Council Elections Results Announced

Share |

Postby lilyk » Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 pm

A message from The Chair:

The Roasters Guild Elections have closed and the results are in.

As the Chair of the Roasters Guild Executive Council, I would like to congratulate our new and returning members. It is a noble thing to take the time to volunteer. Being a part of the Executive Council takes a lot of time and effort, but the rewards can be great. As a guild, we have come a long way and our volunteers really guide us on our path. We are continually growing and advancing in what we have to offer to our members. These industry representatives who are elected to the Council are our backbone and help direct the path we choose.

First of all, I would like to welcome our newest members. We are always happy to have new energy to add to our council and think that they will have a lot to offer.

Welcome Bill Anstedt of Caribou Coffee. Bill is a long time roaster and comes to us with many years of experience.

Welcome Phil Maloney from Peet's Coffee. Phil comes to us with quite a diverse coffee past and has experience in many areas of our industry.

I would now like to thank our returning members.

Nolan Dutton of Ozo Coffee has served a partial term this past year, appointed to fill a vacant spot on the Council. His work within the EC in that short time has made him a valuable part of this group. Nolan has an eye for detail and has been a key part of developments in our certificate program. We are honored to have him continue on with us for another term.

I would also like to thank Emilio Lopez Diaz of Cuatro M Coffees for signing on for a second term. Emilio has been really valuable to our Council and has expanded the origin trip experience by using his background in the coffee producing side of the industry. We are honored to have him back and we look forward to more great trips in the future.

Please help me in making all of our new and returning members feel welcome.

Regards,
Chris Wade
lilyk

First Name: Lily
Last Name: Kubota
City: Long Beach
State: CA
Zip Code: 90802
Company: SCAA

Return to “%s” Executive Council Elections