For Sale - Mill City 500g Sample Roaster - $2500

Share |

Postby ianpicco » Wed May 17, 2017 9:52 am

For sale, a 1 year old 500g North Roaster from Mill City Roasters in Minneapolis. Gas roaster, currently set up for LP, but has all necessary hardware for NG conversion. Works perfectly, like new condition. Been using it in our lab for sample roasting and roaster training. The only reason I'm selling is to replace it with a newer version of the same roaster that comes with a different style fan motor control. This thing comes plug and play out of the box for use with your preferred profiling software. It handles batch sizes from 100-500 grams like a champ. It has become my preferred sample roaster in my lab out of my other machines: San Fran 1 lber, Proaster 1.5k, and IKAWA. You won't find a better quality roaster anywhere near that price. Mill City Roasters are a great resource too for support and education.

Please pm me if you are interested or would like to see pictures. This price does not include shipping. Shipping TBD upon sale.
ianpicco

First Name: Ian
Last Name: Picco
City: Tulsa
State: Oklahoma
Zip Code: 74120
Company: Topeca Coffee
Roasting Since (Year): 2009

Postby SethTaylor » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:28 pm

Hey Ian,
I have been looking at the MillCity 500g as a sample roaster and you make a pretty good recommendation. Could you send me some pics of your roaster please? Ideas@sethtaylor.ca
Thanks
SethTaylor

First Name: Seth
Last Name: Taylor
City: Toronto
State: Ontario
Zip Code: M6p3k8
Company: Seth Taylor
Roasting Since (Year): 2008

Postby ianpicco » Wed Jun 21, 2017 4:24 pm

Can do Seth! I'm teaching roaster courses in the lab this week, so give me a day or two to snap some pics and email them your way.
ianpicco

First Name: Ian
Last Name: Picco
City: Tulsa
State: Oklahoma
Zip Code: 74120
Company: Topeca Coffee
Roasting Since (Year): 2009

Return to “%s” For Sale / Looking to Purchase / Advertisements